Our purpose is to make a real and lasting difference for everyone we support. We provide a range of specialist residential and supported living services for adults aged 18 years and over with a learning disability, autism, dementia, Prader-Willi Syndrome or a mental health condition. We also support older people who require residential, nursing and dementia care in later life.
We pride ourselves on offering the highest standards of person-centred care within safe and homely environments. Our aim is to help everyone we support to lead fulfilled lives and where possible, achieve positive outcomes regardless of age or presumed ability.
Our specialist services
Whether in a residential home environment or out in the community, our dedicated and person-centred approach ensures individuals develop at their own pace, and they make their own choices about their daily lives.
We offer a wide range of specialist care services to meet the social, physical and emotional needs of all the people we support. This includes:
- Residential care tailored to the needs of the individual
- Innovative support programmes in nurturing and caring environments
- Supported living and community outreach transition services
- Independent living in safe accommodation
- Dedicated and highly qualified staff teams
- Access to education and paid employment opportunities for adults aged 18 years and over
- Progression through a care pathway that fulfils potential
- Choices for the people we support that encompass each individual’s needs to achieve positive outcomes
About our Group
Perpetual Care Group provides specialist behavioural care services to improve people’s health and wellbeing.
Through a network of high quality facilities, we offer joined up care pathways for the people we support. We provide programmes which integrate healthcare, therapy, specialist residential and education services that are tailored according to individual needs in an appropriate setting.
Our integrated strength is that we can provide a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency services. This unique approach ensures that every person has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with Perpetual Care.
Get in touch
For more information on the specialist services Perpetual Care can offer, please contact us today on 01204 364666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org