Full Time and Bank Positions Available
An opportunity has become available at our Bolton Homes. As a Residential Support Worker, your role is to help the people within our care achieve the best possible outcomes and live as independently as possible both within the Home and in the wider community.
Previous experience in this sector is not always necessary, our team of support workers come from all backgrounds and have a wide range of transferable skills from previous environments. Full training and support will be provided to help you achieve the necessary skill-sets and qualifications to fulfill this role.
• Friendly, passionate and caring nature
• Positive, pleasant and approachable
• Person Centred Approach recognising each person is an individual
• Driver ideal due to rural location (company provide a car during working hours)
• Able to work unsociable hours (evenings, nights and weekends)
• Competitive salary including enhanced qualified rates
• Dedicated learning and development programmes including fully funded QCF Level 3
• Enhanced training programme
• Access to a wide range of free online courses
• Free DBS check (candidate pays initially but this is refunded after 3 months service)
• Free parking
• Free meals on shift
• Refer a friend scheme’ reward system – earn up to £75 per referral
• Pension scheme
• Company vehicle to use when in work
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and Regulated Activity, which will include a check against the barred Adult’s list.
Please email email@example.com for an Application Form.