We are committed to ensuring that the people we support are provided with the highest possible standards of care and support, delivered by a highly motivated and well trained staff team.
Quality is at the heart of everything we do across all our Perpetual Care residential services. Our Quality team work hard to ensure continuous improvements are made and quality is achieved to maintain caring and safe environments, giving people their dignity, respect and independence at all times.
Perpetual Care benefits from a robust and determined approach to safety and we do this through robust audits undertaken by our governance and assurance staff team who make sure that our sites are supported to be safe by ensuring that:
- Actions and improvements are made in response to safety alerts
- Best practice is shared across the division and the company as a whole
- Adjustments and improvements are made in response to the regular cycle of health and safety and fire audits
- There is a prompt response to any changes in legislation and guidance
- A robust and open approach is taken to incident and complaint management and the investigations that follow
- Improvements are made locally and, where necessary, across Perpetual Care in response to the lessons learned from incident and complaint investigations.
We have a dedicated quality team that not only focus on the services being compliant with our regulators, but who also ensure that we provide evidenced based care and support, and that we are the best at what we do.
We are committed to ensuring that our services not only meet, but exceed the national regulatory standards of compliance set out in law and inspected by those regulators who oversee our services.
Get in touch
For further information on how Perpetual Care ensures that the people we support are provided with the highest possible standards of care or to find out more about our services, please call us today on 0845 1304 748 or contact us